We’re currently looking for a Strategic Project Manager on behalf of our client, a dynamic, fast-paced, global services business.
In this newly created role, you will be working in the CEO’s office, reporting to the Head of the CEO’s office, assisting with top management strategic, organizational and transformational agendas.
This role could be ideally suited to someone looking to make their first move from a top tier consulting firm into industry.
It is an exciting time to join the business, following new investment and major transformation initiatives
Strategic Project Manager, Zurich, Switzerland
As a Strategic Project Manager, your role will include:
- Ensuring the PMO (project management office) of the CEO office for all projects
- Following up on strategic project implementation, through a representation of the CEO office in Steering Committees
- Coordinating the preparation of Executive Committees in terms of agendas and documents
- Ensuring the quality of presentations and assisting senior managers where required
- Representing the CEO office in meetings about progress of the Transformation program (CORE)
- Coordinating the preparation of board meetings (quality and coherence check)
- Help define, revise and adjust CEO priorities
- Follow up on action points from meetings between the CEO and various stakeholders
Skills and qualifications required:
- Master's degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Finance or related field - advanced degree, such as an MBA, a plus
- 2-5+ years’ experience in a tier-one strategy consulting firm (McK, BCG, Bain)
- Excellent business sense, strong analytical skills, and sharp written and oral communication skills
- Resilience, emotional intelligence, ability to manage diverse complex topics and to be credible with top management
- Strong autonomy and sense of initiative taking
- Fluency in English
- Operating as a team player, able to effectively establish strong working relationships across all levels and functions of the organization within a culturally and operationally diverse organization
- Ability to operate with integrity humility, honesty and humor
If you are interested in applying for this Strategic Project Manager role please register your interest using the link below, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Meriel in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.