In collaboration with our client, a large multi-national business operating in the FMCG sector, we are currently seeking a Procurement Manager Marketing & Ecommerce to be based out of the Zurich office.
Procurement Manager Marketing & Ecommerce, Zurich, Switzerland, London, UK, Paris, France (home office, remote working)
This position would suit a dynamic, driven and motivated individual who, as the Procurement Manager Marketing & Ecommerce, will act as the primary point of contact between suppliers and business stakeholders. You will also be responsible for supporting Procurement activities, which will include contract negotiation and auction management, as well as implementing the overall global sourcing strategy for the category and wider Procurement function.
Typically, other Procurement activities will include supplier search, supplier recommendation and contracting support in line with the source to contract process.
Key responsibilities of the Procurement Manager Marketing & Ecommerce include:
- Sourcing Ecommerce and media services, as well as e-business and creative services
- Provide strong market knowhow of the categories in scope, and good knowledge of complex Marketing and Ecommerce solutions and processes – showing an understanding of the customer journey, and how Procurement and Marketing functions can be complemented
- Monitoring of supplier performance and the reporting of this analysis to internal stakeholders and the Global Category Manager
- Stakeholder management, with the ability to identify purchasing and supplier risks before reporting them as appropriate
- Possess a customer-centric mindset, and show awareness and understanding of the target consumer and their experience
For the Procurement Manager Marketing & Ecommerce position, we are looking for high calibre candidates with the following:
- Educated to degree or equivalent level
- Ideally 2+ years’ experience in a similar position covering Category Management responsibilities, ideally in a luxury or consumer goods focussed business
- An interest in either retail, fashion or the luxury goods market
- Procurement expertise, with experience of operating on a global scale, with a drive to deliver best-in-class Purchasing methods, while maintaining a continuous improvement mindset
- Strong influencer who has the readiness to identify cost reduction opportunities, with the aim of achieving service targets with respect to quality, costs and time
- Fluent in English essential
- Accustomed and knowledgeable in using SAP system and related software
If you are interested in applying for this Procurement Manager Marketing & Ecommerce role, please register your interest using the link below. Alternatively, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Neil Cope in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.