Our international client, which works across multiple industry sectors, is looking for a Head of Compensation & Benefits to join its head office in Pfäffikon, Schwyz.
You will be responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining compensation frameworks to attract and retain top talent.
Head of Compensation & Benefits, Pfäffikon, Switzerland
Reporting to the CHRO, the Head of Compensation & Benefits will contribute to the Human Resources strategy and align to strategic objectives.
You will collaborate with managers the to evaluate the company’s compensation, benefits and global mobility needs, and be the subject matter expert to advise and guide the HR team on best practice processes.
Some key responsibilities for the Head of Compensation & Benefits Manager:
- Managing and driving all global Compensation & Benefits topics
- Job architecture/job evaluation/job grading
- Ensuring alignment with company strategy and goals
- Integration of innovative approaches into HR practices and processes, particularly state-of-the-art compensation schemes
- Designing and revising HR processes and policies, including stakeholder assessment, communications and implementation
- Providing support on global HR projects and initiatives
The ideal Head of Compensation & Benefits will have:
- International experience in HR (preferably in matrix organisations)
- Solid background in Compensation & Benefits, including LTIs, STIs, commission, full company global salary reviews
- Proven experience in the design, development and implementation of HR guidelines, processes and policies in international environments
- Fluent in English, German and French ideally
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.