EMEA Recruitment is proud to be working with our client, which is looking for a German speaking HR Payroll & Projects Expert to join its head office in Greater Zurich.
You will be the technical lead for processing payroll (via SAP HCM), as well as support payroll projects following a recent acquisition, as our client continues to grow to become a leader in what it does.
German speaking HR Payroll & Projects Expert, Zurich, Switzerland
You will also support the HR team with compensation and benefits and global mobility projects.
Responsibilities of the HR Payroll & Projects Expert:
- Technical lead for payroll processing and payroll associated matters, ensuring quality of data before sending to 3rd party providers
- Follow both internal and external processes to ensure employment legislation and compliance are adhered to and in line with Swiss labour law
- Provide support for employees locating to the areas and assisting with the onboarding process, including compensation, benefits and global mobility aspects
- Assist with the implementation of local projects in line with social security, insurances and taxation
- Lead the payroll projects in line with the implementation of a new payroll solution from recent acquisition
Ideal candidate profile:
- SAP HCM experience - Workday desirable
- A qualification in HR/Payroll (e.g. Dipl. HR Fachfrau or Payroll Specialist) or bachelor’s in a relevant field of study
- At least 5-10 years of experience in an operational Payroll function, preferably in an international environment in Switzerland
- Be able to communicate confidently in German and have excellent command of spoken and written English - any other language would be an advantage
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.