My client, a global Consumer business, is seeking a Reward Project Analyst for 12-15 months to be based in Zurich.
You will support the Global Rewards team in project implementation; the initial focus being the Job Architecture project and tool, global salary bands, and expanding the Rewards governance globally.
Rewards Project Analyst, Zurich, Switzerland
We are looking for candidates with an understanding of the Rewards function, excellent command of Excel and data crunching, and ideally have experience with the Mercer job evaluation methodology.
The Reward Project Analyst will have a broad range of responsibilities, including:
- Support Rewards team in driving project agenda and deliverables
- Day-to-day contact with vendors; providing information, answering questions/gathering additional info when needed, planning meetings
- Collecting and compiling required data from all HRBPs/regional Rewards teams
- Following up on deliverables from HRBPs/regional Rewards teams
- Thoroughly reviewing the collected data and deliverables to ensure high quality input and outcomes
- Reviewing files from vendor (e.g. job matching, job evaluations, created job profiles, Job Architecture tool)
- Support drafting internal communication documents/emails
- Support in matching employees to (new) job profiles
- Support in creating salary bands, templates and distribution
- University degree in Business Administration, Economics or related field of study, or currently studying
- Ideally 3 years of experience in Compensation, Finance or HR role in an international and global environment
- Experience in driving Rewards projects, including implementation of Job Architecture and salary bands
- Ability to deal with large amounts of data
- Advanced skills in MS Office (primarily Excel, including Macros, VB)
- Proactive, works independently, able to prioritize, and can handle multiple tasks and tight deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to interact effectively with all levels of management
- Fluent written and verbal command of English as the corporate language, any other language is a plus
If you are interested in applying for this Rewards Project Analyst role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation please call Keeley in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.