We’re recruiting a German speaking Talent Acquisition Partner for our international industrial client, who are growing and looking to bring top talent in the organisation.
They offer a dynamic and fast-paced environment, and a culture where creativity and innovation are encouraged.
This position plays a key role in the Talent Acquisition process; working closely with the TA Manager, you will take responsibility for a range of vacancies and deal with hiring managers throughout the full recruitment cycle.
Talent Acquisition Partner - Zürich, Switzerland
Responsibilities of the Talent Acquisition Partner:
- With the support of the TA Manager, consult with hiring managers on their Talent Acquisition needs and advise on appropriate sourcing channels
- Develop talent pipelines through a range of sourcing tools, events and employer brand activities
- Execute appropriate pre-screening, assessment tools and techniques to increase the quality of hire
- Ensure both candidates and stakeholders have a positive experience through the hiring process
- Suggest improvements to the attraction and screening process
- Embrace technology and automation where appropriate
- 5 years’ experience of the end-to-end Talent Acquisition process, with a focus on direct sourcing and selection
- Ideally technical knowledge in one of the following areas – Engineering, Quality, Project Management, Sales, Account Management
- Fluent in German and English
- Advanced skills sourcing candidates through a range of different channels, including digital
- Strong knowledge of innovative sourcing tools and building talent pools
- Good knowledge of recruitment systems and technology
- Excellent storytelling capability and a passion for recruiting will be a must
If you are interested in applying for this Talent Acquisition Partner role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com for a confidential conversation please call Keeley in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.