Our client, a supply chain tech consultancy, working with blue chip businesses to improve supply chain sustainability and efficiency, is currently searching for a Country Manager.
Due to high ambition and growth, it is looking to appoint a Country Manager Switzerland to lead the sales for the consultancy as it enters this market.
Country Manager - Zurich, Switzerland (remote working possible)
This will include the revenue and operating income as it enters Switzerland. This is a rapidly growing business that focuses on sustainability – as such, you will be responsible for growing the consultancy pipeline from scratch.
There will be extensive opportunities for career development, both nationally and internationally.
The role can be performed from a home office from any location in in Switzerland with easy access to an international airport.
The key responsibilities of the Country Manager will include, but will not be limited to:
- Create and deliver the supply chain consultancy sales plan for the country
- Play a crucial role in the success and business growth of the region
- Delivering growth targeting clients in multiple sectors, including FMCG, E-commerce and pharmaceutical
- Demonstrate knowledge of the supply chain industry, with excellent knowledge of current trends and customer problems
- Communicate clearly support required to drive growth
- Manage forecasting with technical teams to ensure efficient delivery of consultancy and software sales
- Update management with forecast revisions and regular business updates
- Actively manage existing customers, building senior relationships with decision-makers to increase revenue and operating income.
- Work effectively with Category Management, Marketing and other functions in the company
- Grow expertise in targeted categories by attending tradeshows, market research and networking with industry experts
- Track sales goals and reporting results as necessary
- University degree in any discipline
- Minimum of 8 years of technical product field sales or related technical business development activities OR 8 years’ experience within supply chain consultancy
- A deep understanding of supply chain and ideally supply chain digitalisation is necessary
- Highly motivated, a self-starter who is creative, organised, polished, positive, with excellent social skills
- Proven ability to negotiate in a competitive environment and high resistance to pressure
- High level of entrepreneurial spirit, combined with sense of accountability and ethical standards
- Experience of working as part of a multi-cultural and geographically dispersed team
- Open-minded, self-starter and can-do approach
- Willingness to travel frequently (35% of the time), both domestically and internationally
- Fluency in English
- Strong MS Office skills
In return, my client offers competitive remuneration, great career prospects, and the opportunity to be a part of a very entrepreneurial and innovative organization.
If you are interested in applying for this Country Manager role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Sienna in our Zug office on +41 41 588 1869
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.