Our client, a multi-national manufacturer with significant business units covering life sciences production processes, is seeking a German speaking Logistics and Production Manager to enhance its overall Operations team.
Logistics and Production Manager - Zürich, Switzerland
The successful Logistics and Production Manager will operate with key stakeholders from international Sales, Logistics and Supply Chain divisions to ensure production and manufacturing is led and completed in line with customer and demand expectations.
Key responsibilities of the Logistics and Production Manager include:
- Optimisation and enhancement of the production and logistics operations
- Management of end-to-end logistics and production processes, including materials management
- Utilize analytical and lean methods to complement your familiarity with production and the challenges associated with running manufacturing within the biotech space
- Lead the assembly and testing capacity processes
- Work independently, but manage a large Production team to lead projects and add variety to the current Production and Manufacturing function
We are looking for a high calibre candidate with the following skillset:
- Educated to degree or equivalent level, ideally in an Engineering or Supply Chain-focused discipline
- Lean Six Sigma accreditation would be desirable
- Circa 8+ years’ working experience in production or manufacturing environments
- Understanding of production and logistics planning with a data-driven mindset covering a complex and varied product base
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), plus a strong knowledge of SAP would be beneficial
- Knowledge of ISO13485 would be an advantage
- Fluency in English and German is required
If you are interested in applying for this Logistics and Production Manager role, role please register your interest using the link above. Alternatively, please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Jaedon Munton in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.