Our client, a prominent manufacturing business, is looking for a Project Manager (PMO) to join its team in Zurich.
With a focus on project management activities related to transformation across various business units, the Project Manager (PMO) will be responsible for delivering on project support, working closely with the business units to solve issues and collaborate with C-suite level to increase performance.
Project Manager PMO, Zurich, Switzerland
Additonally, the Project Manager (PMO) will focus on:
- Proactively identifying problems and project blockages before instigating resolution plans
- Interact with diverse teams to bring through solutions and project advancement
- Monitor and track project status, audit initiatives and monthly reporting
- Build rapport and trust with cross-functional departments and stakeholders
- Manage and track the progress of complex global projects with different transformation workstreams
- Collaborate with external consultants, supporting various areas of the business
- Develop recommendations and strategic plans for the PMO, drive change management programs and assess successes on mid to long-term
- Work effectively with diverse teams to come up with the best solution and move people and organizations to act
The successful candidate will be a strong communicator, with a proven track record in project management.
As a high calibre candidate, we are also seeking:
- Educated to degree or equivalent level
- Effective communication skills in English - any other language is a plus
- Strong process skills, with previous project management (PMO) experience (preferred in logistics and/or supply chain capacity)
- Competent stakeholder management skills, alongside a base knowledge of project tracking activities
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages - some SAP experience would be an advantage
If you are interested in applying for this Project Manager (PMO) role, please register your interest using the link below. Alternatively, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Sienna Grey in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.