Our client, a multi-national manufacturer with significant business units covering consumer goods production processes, is seeking a Senior Production Planner to enhance its overall Supply Chain division.
Senior Production Planner, Zurich, Switzerland
Located near Zurich, the successful Senior Production Planner will operate with key stakeholders from international Sales, Logistics and Planning divisions to ensure production capabilities are met and continually optimised. Utilising your analytical skills, you will be able to improve Production capability for the business.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Production Planner include:
- To work independently, manage projects across multiple areas and add variety to the current Production Planning function
- Be the process expert for Production Planning and the execution of Production and Planning activities
- Contribute and add value to a wider system optimisation and roll out, including template designs and build
- Deliver specific expertise in the area of Master Production and Detailed Scheduling and Production Execution (Production Order, BOM, Routing and Manufacturing Performance Management)
- Collaborate with and show understanding of Supply Planning (DRP/RCCP), Quality and Logistics
- Produce high level and detailed design of Production Planning activities and processes to build templates and deliver projects into roll out and execution phase
- Work with internal and external stakeholders, including consultants, to deliver upon project timelines and expectations
We are looking for a high calibre Senior Production Planner with the following skillsets:
- Educated to degree or equivalent level, ideally in an Economic or Supply Chain-focused discipline
- Circa 3+ years’ working experience in Planning and/or Production Planning environment
- Knowledge of Production Planning, with a data-driven mindset covering a complex and varied product base
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- A strong knowledge of SAP S/4 Hana would be beneficial and/or having experienced a system implementation previously
- Fluency in English
If you are interested in applying for this Senior Production Planner role, please register your interest using the link below. Alternatively, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Neil Cope in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.