An ambitious, global Manufacturing company are looking for a proactive Site HR Manager professional to join their Global HR team.
You will be responsible for Human Resources operations and ensure alignment with the business goals and strategy.
HR Manager, Pfäffikon, Zurich, Switzerland- 12 month contract
The Site HR Manager will report into the Managing Director, dotted line to the HR function. We are looking for someone who has solid experience with HR practices and employee management, as well as being able to express new ideas/solutions to operational managers considering budgets and company culture.
Ultimately, the successful person will need to be able to act as a consultant on Human Resources management and organizational changes.
The Site HR Manager will have a broad range of responsibilities, including:
- Advise managers in their HR decisions (disciplinary procedures, legal constraints, adaptations to new regulations, etc.)
- Support the GM to coach and manage high performing teams
- Design and implement HR policies and processes, some from scratch
- Collaborate with Corporate HR and Communications to develop the Employer Branding strategy
- Support Operations with regards to change management project aspects
- Ensure engagement survey participation and manage follow-up action plans
- Conduct recruitment process from the need analysis to the onboarding of the new joiners
- Complete the annual salary review and act as the single point of contact with the external payroll provider (or ensure payroll), social security and retirement management
- Support the Business Unit Head to coordinate locally the Group Talent identification process
- Define and monitor implementation of individual development plans to support succession planning and the deployment of appropriate competencies to enable the Horizon strategy implementation
- Identify and supply training needs for teams and individuals
- Ideally immediately available from September
- Proven work experience as an HR Business Partner - min 5 years’ experience
- Thorough knowledge of labor legislation and project management
- Master's degree specialized in Human Resources Management, Law, Labor Law, Sociology, Psychology or Social Sciences, or business school diploma
- Fluency in English and German
- Demonstrable experience with Excel and HR software
- Team spirit, excellent communication and influencing skills, coaching certification is a plus
- Self-starter and taste for pragmatism
- Structured and organized to manage several projects at the same time
- Analytical and goal oriented
In return, a competitive salary + bonus are on offer. And, although this role is interim for 12 months, it is a blank canvas and an opportunity to really make your mark here!
If you are interested in applying for this HR Manager role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com for a confidential conversation please call Keeley in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.