EMEA Recruitment is working exclusively with a well-known, international manufacturing and retailing consumer goods business in its search for a Cash Management Treasury Specialist.
We are seeking a Cash Management Treasury Specialist to join the team as part of the Country Head Office function.
Cash Management Treasury Specialist, Zug, Switzerland
Reporting to the Finance Director, this role will provide Cash Management services for the group functions. Our client is looking for a hands-on and dedicated candidate to manage all the day-to-day Cash Management functions.
Responsibilities of the Cash Management Treasury Specialist:
- As a standalone Treasury Specialist at this country HQ, you will allocate cash balances, loans, disbursements and investments of the parent company and its international subsidiaries
- Look after cashflow, banking, cash pooling, intercompany funding and management of bank accounts
- Implement control procedures and work with other departments as necessary (shared services, audit, insurance, tax)
- Involvement in other financial projects
- Accounting/Finance degree and highly numerical
- Experience gained in Cash Management within Treasury, ideally within the consumer goods retail sector - however, all backgrounds will be considered, as the right candidate is the most important factor to this business
- Strong MS Office knowledge, particularly Excel
- Experience of using SAP would be an advantage
- Ability to work well under pressure, with the self-assurance to work alone
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
If you are interested in applying for this Cash Management Treasury Specialist role, please register your interest using the link below.
Alternatively, please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Annie Gosnell on +41 41 588 1878
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.