We’re looking for an Indirect Tax Senior Manager on behalf of an international business. An excellent opportunity to join a high profile brand and manage the Indirect Tax function across EMEA and Northern America.
This is a newly created position, so offers the chance to make a significant positive impact to the business.
Indirect Tax Senior Manager - Zug, Switzerland
My client is looking for an experienced and proactive Tax professional who would relish the chance to review and improve internal controls and systems within a successful and growing company.
Responsibilities within the Indirect Tax Senior Manager role will include:
- Ensure timely and accurate filing of Indirect Tax (Value Added Tax, Goods and Services Tax, Sales/Use Tax, other transaction taxes) returns in various jurisdictions in EMEA and Northern America.
- Engage with the parent company to ensure compliance matters are properly adhered to.
- Ensure government reporting and remittances are compliant as required by local governments
- Monitor Indirect Tax legislation and its impact on the organization.
- Ensure that the launches of new projects are compliant with Indirect Tax requirements.
- Partner with external consultants with the preparation of working papers to support all EMEA and Northern America Indirect Tax filings for related companies.
- Ensure all Indirect Tax accounts are reconciled and cleared every month, while ensuring the appropriate liabilities are settled to the respective jurisdictions.
- Management of internal and external Indirect Tax audits.
Experience and skills required for success:
- Significant experience of working with Indirect Tax and as part of a wider Tax department
- Advanced knowledge of European indirect taxes and compliance, and relevant exposure to Northern America sales taxes
- Professional Accounting qualification
- Exposure to management of an international Indirect Tax function at a head office level
- Experience in Microsoft D365
If you are interested in applying for this Indirect Tax Senior Manager role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com for a confidential conversation please call Mark in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.