Our client, an established international trading company, is seeking a Director of Financial Controlling and FP&A to manage a team of 10+ to support the continued growth of the organisation and drive improvements.
Through driving improvements around the commercial decision-making of the leadership team, this role is essential to the strategic future of Finance and the organisation.
Director of Financial Controlling and FP&A (Deputy CFO), Zug, Switzerland
Responsibilities of the Director of Financial Controlling and FP&A will include:
- Oversee performance of group consolidation, controlling and technical IFRS accounting
- Establish an excellent business performance management framework to steer commercial decisions
- Partner with the technical counterparts to digitalize performance-related process, including automation of business analytics, driving towards advanced predictive analytics
- Presenting the financial performance to the executive board
- Overseeing annual statutory financial statements process and compliance with group accounting policy, supervising group and local audit
- Drive migrations, process excellence and digitalization across all group reporting and related processes, being the business owner for the ERP system
- Maintaining and improving the internal control system (ICS) and overseeing the establishment of non-financial reporting (ESG)
- Creating a robust, insightful business analysis framework
- Managing annual group planning and the budgeting cycle
- Work alongside Treasury to establish a framework for dynamic working capital
Ideal requirements and qualifications include:
- A relevant financial qualification, established understanding of IFRS
- Trading experience with financial products and financial planning experience within this context
- Experience dealing with banks and external contacts
If you are interested in applying for this Director of Financial Controlling and FP&A role, please register your interest using the link below. Alternatively, please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Mike Baldwin in our Zug office on +41 41 588 1868
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.