Our client, an established international manufacturing company, is seeking a Business Controller for a period of 9 months, or possibly longer, to support the team throughout a transitional period, driving improvement across the organisation.
This contract will provide high levels of interest and personal development a you will be providing analysis to support commercial decision-making by the leadership team and driving improvements through providing meaningful insight.
Business Controller, Zug, Switzerland - 9 month contract
Responsibilities of this Business Controller will include:
- Annual budget and planning process for all financial statements, determining strategic initiatives, challenging assumptions and outputs.
- Monthly closing and evaluation of monthly actual results and deviations from forecasts, providing commentary for internal stakeholders.
- Prepare and review monthly forecast submissions with business leaders; challenge stakeholders and drive actions for improved performance.
- Capital investment, M&A & Divestitures, and strategic analysis.
- Responsible for supporting the proper evaluation of all capital investments and M&A & Divestiture activities.
- Controlling of Customer/Product/Plant profitability and fixed cost analysis, evaluating profitability at each level of the business.
- Provide data and insights to commercial teams and drive actions for improvement.
- Maintain a culture of regulatory compliance and adherence to internal policies and procedures and the SOX processes.
Ideal requirements and qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s in Business Management / Finance / Accounting (Masters/MBA/CPA/CFA preferred)
- Manufacturing cost accounting, financial accounting, international management, economic evaluation, mergers & acquisitions, strong analytical ability
If you are interested in applying for this Business Controller – 9 month contract, please register your interest using the link below. Alternatively, please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Mike Baldwin in our Zug office on +41 41 588 1868
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.