Join a growing and dynamic business in the green technology investment space in the role of Financial Controller based at its Zug offices.
Financial Controller, Zug, Switzerland
Due to company growth, our client is looking for a dedicated and driven candidate to build and establish the financial function for the future, with long-term ambitions for this role to progress into a leadership position within the organization.
As Financial Controller, you will work at the right hand of the company directors, overseeing the implementation of Accounting controls and systems.
Responsibilities of the Financial Controller:
- Creation of an aligned and efficient Accounting and Reporting function, assisting the group’s operations and its subsidiaries, including VAT, payroll and corporation tax returns
- Set up and maintain accounts for the group and its subsidiaries, including VAT, payroll and corporation tax returns
- Provide periodic reporting for leadership
- Assist in evaluating potential investment opportunities and financial monitoring of company investments
- Work with group companies to support and install financial controls and appropriate Accounting systems
- A degree in a Finance-related field or a comparable qualification within Finance
- 7 years’ + experience in Accounting/Finance
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to concisely and clearly present information to colleagues both in Finance and in other business areas
- Excellent organization and time management skills, with a drive for continuous improvement
If you are interested in applying for this Financial Controller role, please register your interest using the link below. Alternatively, please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Mike Baldwin in our Zug office on + 41 41 508 7007
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.