For one of our market leading global clients who pride themselves on their reputation, we are looking for an experienced Head of Group Controlling to support their continued success as a company. With the ideal candidate having a strong background in controlling and internal audit.
Head of Group Controlling, Zug, Switzerland
This role would be the perfect opportunity for someone looking for a leading role in a large international organization.
Head of Group Controlling responsibilities:
- Controlling and reporting, consolidation and preparation of the group annual reports, planning processes and management reporting.
- Oversee the preparation and creation of the consolidated financial statements according to IFRS (annual and semi- annual financial statements).
- Internal and external benchmarking and performance management.
- Group-wide investment controlling.
- Support on M&A activity when required.
- Oversee internal Audit and development of internal control system.
- Work alongside Tax and Transfer Pricing to ensure compliance.
- Collaboration in the creation of the monthly reporting to the management.
- Oversee budget and forecast processes and of ad hoc reports and analyzes.
- Oversee creation of presentations for board members, group management, media and investors.
- Participation in business projects such as the integration of acquired companies.
- A higher level of education in Finance, CPA preferred but not essential.
- A background within internal audit or extensive experience in handling audit.
- Experience in IFRS & local accounting standards.
- German and English language skills are essential
- A strong communicator
- Experienced with financial systems, SAP & Cognos advantageous.
If you are interested in applying for this Head of Group Controlling role, please register your interest using the link below. Alternatively, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Mike Baldwin in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.