EMEA Recruitment is delighted to be working exclusively with one of its renowned Swiss international clients in the search for a Senior FP&A Specialist.
The role offers hybrid home and office working, with the office situated in Zug.
Reporting to the Head of FP&A, this role is instrumental to the success and growth of the company globally and will also play a key part in helping to continuously improve financial processes.
Senior FP&A Specialist – Exclusive, Zug, Switzerland.
Within this role you be actively involved in profitability analysis, annual budget development/setting, and production of information enabling improved commercial decision making.
Your exposure across the business will be far reaching, resulting in a varied and interesting opportunity.
Key responsibilities as Senior FP&A Specialist:
• Analyse and comment on data for HQ function to make strategic financial decisions
• Responsible for reporting and financial modelling, helping to improve and streamline these processes
• Manage the monthly, quarterly and yearly company reporting
• Creation of dashboards to help optimise process
• Present insightful analysis and effectively highlight key points enabling strategic decisions to be made
• Create and maintain P&L reports
Ideal candidate profile:
• FMCG background is preferred
• Strong working knowledge of IFRS
• Experience of working within Group FP&A of an FMCG multi-national
• Technologically adept with experience of SAP/PowerBI or similar systems
• Stakeholder management skills are essential
• Strong communication skills and experience of presenting to senior management
EMEA Recruitment is committed to promoting Equity, Diversity and Inclusion in the workplace. We act as a neutral third party in the recruitment process, basing our candidate searches on skills and experience. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sex, relationship status, disability, race, religion/beliefs, or sexual orientation.