EMEA Recruitment is proud to work our client, which is a leader in what it does, as it recruits an HR Manager to join its Swiss office.
You will support all aspects of Human Resources, both locally and in three other entities across Europe.
HR Manager, Rotkreuz, Zug, Switzerland
You will have an understanding of Swiss labour law and payroll, as well as the full employee lifecycle, including recruitment, onboarding, performance management, career development and content learning.
Responsibilities of the HR Manager:
- Manage full employee lifecycle, from recruitment, onboarding, performance management and career development
- Partner with local HR teams in all aspect of HR processes
- Understanding of payroll, including 3rd party providers
- Overall responsibility and implementation of all core HR processes
- Create a positive candidate experience with an effective recruitment process
- Implement an effective talent programme to develop and retain employees and encourage skills transfer
- Build an inclusive and diverse workplace for employees to succeed
- Supporting the employee relations and engagement plan
- You will be required to travel to Germany 1/2 days every few weeks
The ideal HR Manger candidate will have:
- Previous HR experience (5+ years)
- Knowledge of Swiss labour laws
- Fluent English language
- Flexible to travel to Germany (20%)
- Degree or certificate in HR is an advantage
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.