In collaboration with our client based in the Zug area, we are currently seeking an Executive Administration Assistant – Interim to join on a temporary basis for an initial 6-month period.
Executive Administration Assistant – Interim - Zug, Switzerland
Covering assistance and coordination tasks for the Managing Directors, the Executive Administration Assistant will also be responsible for:
As the Executive Administration Assistant – Interim, you will relish the opportunity to work both independently, but also as part of a wider team, and be naturally helpful and disciplined in day-to-day office activities.
We are looking for a high calibre candidate with the following skillset:
· Experience in a similar position, ideally having operated in an international environment previously
· Ability to work to deadlines and multi-task approach
· Show reliability and a trustworthy attitude, while being highly organised with the ability to prioritise and manage C-suite level colleagues’ diary appointments
· Proficient in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word and associated tools
· Fluency in English, a good or fluent knowledge of German would also be an advantage
· Excellent attention to detail
If you are interested in applying for this Executive Administration Assistant – Interim role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call John Bower in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.