In collaboration with our client based in the Zug area we are currently seeking an Executive Administration Assistant – Interim to join on a temporary basis for an initial 6-month period.
Executive Administration Assistant – Interim, Zug, Switzerland, 6-month Contract
Covering assistance and coordination tasks for the Managing Directors you will also be responsible for:
- Presentation and reporting creation
- Collation and preparing of information for Managing Director team
- Travel and Itinerary arrangements/bookings and related activities
- Site Administration and general team support
- Handling and maintaining confidential information and data
- Office supply management and ordering
- Support new employees induction and onboarding process
- Create and establish office policies and procedures and be the first port of call on this topic
- Prepare weekly/monthly reports consolidating necessary information and data in a timely manner
- Take responsibility for meeting and documentation notes and maintenance of such records
As the Executive Administration Assistant – Interim you will relish the opportunity to work both independently but also as part of a wider team, and be naturally supportive and disciplined in day to day office activities.
We are looking for a high calibre candidate with the following skill sets:
- Experience in a similar position, ideally having operated in an international environment previously
- Ability to work to deadlines and multitask approach
- Show reliability and a trustworthy attitude whilst being highly organised with the ability to priories and manage C-suite level colleagues diary appointments
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word and associated tools
- Fluency in English, a good or fluent knowledge of German would also be an advantage
- Excellent attention to detail
If you are interested in applying for this Executive Administration Assistant – Interim role, please register your interest using the link below. Alternatively, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Neil Cope in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.