Our client, a market leader in the life sciences sector, seeks a Head of Procurement Excellence for its Switzerland-based office close to Zug.
As Head of Procurement Excellence, you will operate in a senior leadership capacity. You’ll deliver long-term sourcing programs across the region through the implementation of best practice and management of Procurement and Supply Chain activities, including the direction and empowerment of the team.
Head of Procurement Excellence, Zug, Switzerland
The Head of Procurement Excellence will be expected to:
- Lead the sourcing and negotiation strategy for the business
- Focus towards delivering savings targets, as well as managing overall expertise
- Hold market knowledge and have “finger on the pulse” on relevant Procurement topics
- Drive education and coaching of relevant stakeholders in relation to sourcing and legal perspectives
- Maintain knowledge and roll out of various types of E-auction
- Manage and become deeply embedded in contract reviews and be able to apply best negotiation strategies across multiple functions
- Be the go-to person for negotiation and sourcing excellence topics
- Foster long-term relationships and business partnership mentality with Procurement and wider Operations
As Head of Procurement Excellence, we are looking for high calibre candidates with the following skillset:
- Educated to degree or equivalent level
- Fluent in English - any other language skills (German/French/Italian) would be desirable
- Ideally 10 years’ experience in management of Procurement processes and activities
- Previous experience in a Negotiation or Procurement Excellence role
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and knowledge of PowerBI, Ariba
- Competent in delivering quantifiable improvements in total cost of ownership
- Fully conversant with modern Purchasing and Procurement techniques
If you are interested in applying for this role, please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Neil Cope in our Zug office on +41 41 588 1867
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.