Following enhanced developments throughout their Supply Chain organisation, we are seeking a Logistics Analyst to join a large multi-national business located in Zug, Switzerland.
The Logistics Analyst will support the Logistics and Supply Chain function and current projects through data analysis of distribution, transportation, and warehousing.
Logistics Analyst - Exclusive, Zug, Switzerland
Other key responsibilities of the Supply Chain Analyst include:
- Optimising both transportation and distribution methods across the EMEA region
- Work closely with production, sales and inventory business units to reconcile statistical data
- Analyse freight activity and recommend improvement strategies for freight, and transportation
- Manage dashboards and support projects on digitalising the Supply Chain function
- Delivering analysis to senior stakeholders in a concise and clear manner
- Provide Transport Management System knowledge and usage, as well as manage Track and Trace activity and tools
As Logistics Analyst we are looking for high calibre candidates with the following:
- Educated to degree or equivalent level ideally in a Business, Supply Chain or Logistics discipline
- Strong analytical skills with some previous analytical experience (preferred in Logistics and/or Supply Chain)
- 2 years’ working experience in an international environment would be advantageous, with the understanding of Supply Chain Management and good logistics knowledge – ideally within the medical device or biotechnology industries
- Knowledge of SAP and WMS is strongly advantageous
- Strong communication skills when dealing with diverse, international stakeholders
- Fluent in English, any other language would be an advantage
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.