We are currently searching for a German speaking Logistics Manager to enhance the overall Operations activity within the Supply Chain of our consumer goods-focused clients.
The successful Logistics Manager will operate with key stakeholders from Sales, Logistics and Supply Chain divisions to ensure the Logistics activity is led and completed in line with customer and demand expectations.
Logistics Manager, Zug, Switzerland
Key responsibilities include:
- Optimisation and enhancement of the Logistics operation
- Management of end-to-end logistics and distribution processes, including strong focus on intra logistics activity
- Utilize analytical and lean methods to complement your familiarity with production and the challenges associated with running internal and external distribution
- Work independently, but, furthermore, manage projects within a transformation capacity, which will be related to production, logistics and distribution – this will include focusing on guidance and managing stakeholders to deliver on the wider objectives
- Manage change and lead projects that will deliver substantial optimisation and improvements for Supply Chain Operations
We are looking for a high calibre Logistics Manager with the following skillset:
- Educated to degree or equivalent level, ideally in an Engineering or Supply Chain-focused discipline
- Circa 5+ years’ working experience in Production or Manufacturing environments
- Understanding of logistics planning, distribution and intra logistics, with a data-driven mindset covering a complex and varied product base
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), plus a strong knowledge of SAP would be beneficial
- Knowledge of the consumer goods industry would be an advantage
- Fluency in English and German is required
If you are interested in applying for this Logistics Manager role, please register your interest using the link above. Alternatively, please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Neil Cope in our Zug office on +41 41 588 1867
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.