Our client, a multi-national manufacturer with significant business units covering biotechnology production processes, is seeking a Production Planner for an initial 12-month fixed term contract.
Located near Zug the successful Production Planner will operate with key stakeholders from international sales, logistics and planning divisions to ensure operational production capabilities are met and continually optimised.
Utilising your analytical skills, you will be able to improve production capability for the business.
Production Planner – Exclusive, Zug, Switzerland
Key responsibilities of the Production Planner include:
- To work independently, lead projects across multiple areas and add variety to the current Production Planning function
- Be the process expert for production planning and the execution of production and planning activities
- Manage phase in/out changes, contribute to production projects (including new product introduction) and deliver on the production planning KPI’s
- Deliver specific expertise within material requirements planning, inventory management and safety stock management
- Collaborate with and show understanding of demand planning and Operational Supply Chain areas
- Work with internal and external stakeholders, including consultants, to deliver upon project timelines and expectations
We are looking for a high calibre Production Planner with the following skill sets:
- Educated to degree or equivalent level, ideally in an Engineering or Supply Chain focused discipline
- Circa 3+ years’ working experience in planning and/or production planning environment
- Understanding of production planning with a data driven mindset covering a complex and varied product base
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- A strong knowledge ERP systems (SAP)
- Fluency in English and German
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.