EMEA Recruitment is working with our global logistics client in its search for a Finance Manager, responsible for the UK and Ireland.
Your position will report into the European Senior Finance Manager, while managing a team.
Your primary role will be to manage all financial functions of assigned responsibility for the financial activities associated with the day-to-day operations and expansion of department initiatives.
We are looking for someone who is solutions orientated to manage challenges of operational transactions as they relate to financial area of responsibility.
This will include corporate credit and collection policies, procedures, and ensuring compliance with internal Finance policies and formulating new policies - concurrent with the internal and external auditing functions.
Responsibilities of the Finance Manager:
• Accounting - manages professional level Accounting operations and oversees those who estimate expenditure expected and submits to management, procedures, processes and personnel, certifies accuracy of operating and financial reports
• Advises management regarding matters, such as effective use of resources/methods for preventing capital being frozen
• Analyzes records of present and past operations, trends and costs estimated and realized revenues, administrative commitments, and obligations incurred
• Develops, installs and maintains budgeting systems, which provide control of expenditures made to carry out activities
• Financial analysis/reporting - manages conduct of statistical analyses of information affecting financial and Accounting programs of public, industrial, and/or financial organizations
• Interprets data concerning investments, price, yield, stability, and future trends, using financial periodicals and securities manuals
• Summarizes data, setting forth current and long-term trends in investment risks and measurable economic influences pertinent to status of investment.
• May perform research and make analyses relative to losses and adverse financial trends and suggest remedial measures
• Oversees and manages a financial staff
• Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting and/or equivalent experience
• Extensive experience in the management of general Accounting or financial reporting/analysis
• Strong managerial skills
• Strong social skills to communicate with operations, financial management and support staff
EMEA Recruitment is committed to promoting Equity, Diversity and Inclusion in the workplace. We act as a neutral third party in the recruitment process, basing our candidate searches on skills and experience. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sex, relationship status, disability, race, religion/beliefs, or sexual orientation.