We’re searching for a Junior Accountant to join our client, an international company in the pharmaceutical industry.
Junior Accountant - London, UK
They are currently looking to appoint a Junior Accountant to join their newly created local entity for the UK market, which will be a start-up division within a well-established group.
The position is based in central London and will be a part of a small Finance team of four.
The responsibilities of the Junior Accountant will include, but will not be limited to:
- Daily processing of Accounts Payable activities, such as posting of purchase invoices and travelling expenses
- Handle supplier enquiries
- Validating incoming invoices
- Matching the invoice with the Purchase Order and assigning the required workflow
- Monthly reconciliation with supplier accounts to supplier statements
- Resolving invoice errors and discrepancies with internal business stakeholders and external vendors
- Liaise with Payroll team to ensure correct posting of payroll
- Support the monthly payment and cashflow forecast process
- Having an understanding of VAT and banking processes
- Liaison with auditors
- Participation in preparation and implementation of company policies and procedures
- Training employees on the P2P and T&A processes
- Prepare monthly management/KPI reporting regarding the P2P process
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or a similar discipline
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA) will be a plus
- 3+ years' experience in a similar role
- Tax knowledge (local legislation and its application on Accounting activities)
- Competency in SAP system
- Result oriented with ability to meet strict deadlines
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to write and present clear and concise reports
- Ability to work as part of a team and with staff at all levels
- Strong planning and time management skills and able to prioritize workload
- High presentation skills and advanced computer skills, especially Excel
- Ability to work effectively and share information within a team environment
- Observes and respects confidentiality and business ethics
If you are interested in applying for this Junior Accountant role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Izabela Darmstetter in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.