We’re searching for a Senior Accountant to join our client, an international company in the pharmaceutical industry.
They are currently looking to appoint a Senior Accountant to join the local entity for the UK market.
The position is based in central London and will report to the Head of Finance and Ireland.
Senior Accountant, London, UK
Responsibilities of the Senior Accountant will include, but will not be limited to:
- Control and supervision of the daily Accounting activities
- Ensuring compliance with company procedures, tax and legislative provisions in all Accounting transactions
- Preparation, timely and accurate submission, and follow up company taxes
- Responsible of accounts receivable and treasury operations and activities
- Preparation and production of accurate monthly management accounts, balance sheets, cash flows
- Active responsibility at the monthly and yearly managerial and statutory closings
- Preparation of year-end financial statements in compliance with company procedures and tax legislation
- Liaising with auditors as a leading team member for the group external audit process, ensuring a timely and effective engagement
- Developing data management tools to create more effective financial processes
- Active role in SAP implementation and assisting in other systems development
- Active role in preparation and implementation of company policies and procedures
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related departments
- 5+ years' experience within a similar role
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Extensive tax knowledge (local legislation and its application on Accounting activities)
- Experience in using SAP FI
- Result oriented, with ability to meet strict deadlines
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and with staff at all levels
- Collaborative approach and the ability to engage, inspire and influence people
- Strong planning and time management skills
- High presentation skills and advanced computer skills, especially Excel
- Ability to work effectively and share information within a team environment
- High understanding of business and commercial environment
If you are interested in applying for this Senior Accountant role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Izabela Darmstetter in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.