EMEA Recruitment is exclusively searching for a Plant HR Manager on behalf of a growing organisation, which has a presence in several countries in Europe and is expanding with a brand-new, state-of-the-art plant in Peterborough, UK.
This brand new plant will mostly consist of blue-collar workers. You will support the recruitment for c.280 people along with the Plant Manager to create a forward-thinking, innovative and best-of-the-best culture.
Plant HR Manager, Peterborough, UK
As part of the executive team, you will be responsible for implementing global Human Resources processes, focusing on recruitment and learning & development, ensuring that health & safety, quality, and continuous improvement is at the forefront of everyone’s mind.
As the Plant HR Manager, you will:
- Work alongside the Plant Manager in high volume recruitment and onboarding activities
- Implement L&D framework that addresses the capability gaps within the business
- Implement and shape the HR department in line with global HR policies and procedures, ensuring they are in line with local legislation and are executed correctly
- Assist managers with all employee relation issues relating to performance, conduct and short-term/long-term sickness
- Work closely with Recruitment to ensure a clear talent acquisition plan is in place for future needs
- Manage the implementation of group HR system, aligning to global processes
- Develop a culture of continuous improvement for all employees across the plant
Experience required for Plant HR Manager:
- Ideally, you will have worked in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Experience of high-level recruitment for blue-collar workers, as well as implementing learning & development strategies
- Understanding of operational delivery, health & safety processes
- Have a problem-solving approach to analytics and data
- CIPD qualified
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.