We’re recruiting for a Talent Acquisition Manager for our international Manufacturing client, who are looking to expand their TA team.
They offer a dynamic and fast-paced environment, and a culture where creativity and innovation are encouraged.
You will join a world-class Human Resources team and your role will be to identify the best talent internally or within the external market for a range of positions across the EMEA region.
Talent Acquisition Manager, Swindon, United Kingdom
Responsibilities of the Talent Acquisition Partner:
- Partner with hiring managers to understand their current and future recruitment needs
- Develop strategies to attract top talent for a range of positions
- Proactively reach out to the passive candidate market to promote the organisation and develop talent pipelines for future roles
- Take candidates through a comprehensive screening process to ensure their suitability for the role
- Focus on talent search for corporate positions as well as occasionally executive roles at plant level
- Run campaigns and offer social media expertise to maximise the recruiting process
- Become an expert in the European market, assisting local HR teams where required and overlook the quality Talent attraction and Employer Branding.
- Manage the offer and onboarding process with successful candidates
- Fully utilise technology to drive efficiencies in the recruitment process
- Drive improvements in attraction and selection to increase diversity in the hiring process
- Advise managers on assessment techniques that drive the quality of new hires
- Raise employer brand through effective use of social media platforms
- Ensure candidates have a positive experience throughout the recruitment process
- Previous experience of managing the end-to-end recruitment cycle in an international environment
- Strong knowledge of sourcing and selection, ideally from Manufacturing, FMCG or Food & Beverages background
- Great communicator and confident working with senior leaders
- Proactive approach and enjoys a high degree of autonomy
- Advanced knowledge of recruitment systems (ATS, SAP)
- Fluent in English, any other language would be an advantage
If you are interested in applying for this Talent Acquisition Manager role please register your interest using the link above, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Anna Moizio in our Nottingham office on +44 115 860 2126
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.