We are currently looking to speak with an experienced Plant Manager for an exciting new role based close to Peterborough, UK.
This role will be instrumental in building up and establishing Production within a brand new plant.
Plant Manager, Peterborough, UK
As Plant Manager, you will oversee full site responsibility within a high-volume, fast-paced, autonomous Manufacturing operation. You will ensure smooth running of Production and be the strategic leader for activity across the plant.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Provide expert leadership, as well as coach, develop and guide the senior management team based at the plant
- Efficiently manage the plant KPIs and performance in line with objectives set and agreed with Regional Manufacturing and Operations VP
- Manage all aspects of Manufacturing, including implementing directives and projects related to EHS, Quality, Engineering and Production
- Drive the plant towards best-in-class customer service - you will work closely with various divisions, including IT, Finance and the wider Supply Chain
- Be comfortable with just in time Supply Chain and Manufacturing processes, and provide expertise and Production know-how on a daily basis
- Manage projects to optimise the Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Operations, including system upgrades and ERP implementations
Ideally having operated in a Manufacturing environment, you will have prior knowledge of Plant Management, Supply Chain Management and be accustomed to operating in a high-volume Production environment in a senior leadership capacity.
As Plant Manager, additional requirements include:
- Educated to degree or equivalent level, ideally in an Engineering discipline
- Previous Manufacturing, Production or Plant Management experience (preferred in logistics and/or FMCG, or food and beverages, 10+ years’ overall experience)
- Adept at decision-making and problem-solving, with a can-do attitude, you will be an analytical thinker and possess natural leadership skills
- Strong user knowledge of ERP systems, ideally SAP modules, would be advantageous
- Strong communication skills when dealing with diverse, international stakeholders
- Fluent in English - any other language would be an advantage
If you are interested in applying for this Plant Manager role, please register your interest using the link above, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Neil Cope in our Nottingham office on +44 (0)115 860 2126
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.