EMEA Recruitment is looking to hire a Marketing Executive to join our in-house Marketing team.
Following a record year in 2021, EMEA Recruitment is extremely busy and is continuing to grow, providing the opportunity for career progression in this role.
We work with senior level executives across Europe in some of the biggest and most well-known companies around the world, so an international mindset is key.
You must be creative and organised, with a strong eye for detail, and a commitment to expanding your skills and knowledge.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Executive:
- Branding and content creation – produce high-quality graphics and supporting copy for a range of mediums, ensuring brand consistency across all materials, including podcasts, email marketing and documentation
- Social media management – maintain consistency across all platforms, create content strategy, community management, build brand presence for EMEA Recruitment and Consultants
- SEO – analyse communications, website management, stay up to date with changes in the industry
- Events and partnerships – organising virtual and in-person events, market events to relevant audiences, manage attendees and relationships
- 1-2 years’ experience in a Marketing role would be advantageous
- Degree in creative discipline, such as Marketing, Photography or PR
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite essential - a portfolio of design work would be advantageous
- Good knowledge of SEO
- Understanding of social media platforms
- Experience using a CRM platform would be beneficial
- Strong organisational skills, with good attention to detail
What EMEA Recruitment can offer you:
- Flexible hybrid working policy
- Modern, open-plan office in Nottingham’s Lace Market
- Weekly yoga and personal training sessions
- Annual trips to BrightonSEO
- Active Corporate Social Responsibility committee
- Quarterly charity/volunteer days
- Quarterly Michelin star meal incentive
- International Christmas parties
- Wellbeing lunchtimes
- Monthly lunches
- Cycle to work scheme
- Your birthday as an extra holiday
- Access to Perkbox
This is an exciting time to join the business, with the flexibility to take the role in the direction that suits your skillset.
If you’re interested in applying for this Marketing Executive role, please send your CV to Natalia Hart at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Natalia in our UK office on 0115 824 7606
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.