Our global client, a market leader in its industry, is currently looking for a German speaking HR Director to join its international Human Resources team, based in Switzerland.
HR Director, Hybrid - 3 days on site
The successful candidate will be accountable for providing a strategic HR partnership, focusing on the employee lifecycle. This is a key position driving the strategic transformation with the HR function.
Being part of the HR leadership team, you will be a subject matter expert and responsible for shaping the organization’s future, driving transformation with significant growth on employee headcount, assisting growth and cultural engagement initiatives.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is on their upward trajectory to be part of a global HR division. Working from home available, with optional travel to the office.
Some key responsibilities for the HR Director:
- Develop, manage and drive the global transformation strategy
- Partner with the senior leadership team on all aspects of HR
- Identify and drive the communication and sharing of standard methodologies to facilitate continuous improvement
- Manage an HR strategy, and implement growth plans and projects for high volume recruitment and onboarding
- Supporting the delivery of the employee engagement plan
- Ability to lead processes and encourage a culture where employees are retained and developed
- You will be part of the HR leadership team, where you will drive growth plans with strong interactions with key stakeholders
The ideal HR Director candidate will have:
- Previous significant breadth of HR experience at a senior level
- Strong management skills in communication and transformation activities
- Proven track record of adding value through driving improvements to organization effectiveness, employee engagement, leadership development and talent management, alongside the business strategy
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to effectively manage time, prioritise and remain flexible, while managing changing priorities
- An HR leader looking to develop their career into a global HR position
- A skilled communicator, with a pragmatic, motivated approach
- High level of energy, dedication and integrity
- A commercial thinker and results orientated
- A driver of change
- Fluency in German
If you are interested in applying for this HR Director role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com for a confidential conversation please call Keeley in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.