In collaboration with our client, a large multi-national business operating in the FMCG sector with offices based in Zurich, we are currently seeking a Senior Buyer Marketing & eCommerce.
Senior Buyer Marketing & eCommerce - Zurich, Switzerland
This role would suit a dynamic, driven and ambitious individual who, as the Senior Buyer Marketing & eCommerce, will act as the primary point of contact between suppliers and business stakeholders. You will also support Procurement activities, which will include: contract negotiation, auction management, as well as implementing the overall global sourcing strategy for the category and wider Procurement function.
Typically, other Procurement activities will include: supplier search, supplier recommendation and contracting support in line with the source to contract process.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Buyer Marketing & eCommerce include:
- Sourcing eCommerce and media services, as well as e-business and creative services
- Provide strong market know-how of the categories in scope and good knowledge of complex Marketing and eCommerce solutions and processes
- Monitoring of supplier performance and the reporting of this analysis to internal stakeholders and the Global Category Manager
- Stakeholder management with the ability to identify purchasing and supplier risks before reporting them as appropriate
- Possess a customer-centric mindset, and show awareness and understanding of the target consumer and their experience
For the Senior Buyer Marketing & eCommerce position, we are looking for high calibre candidates with the following:
- Educated to degree or equivalent level
- Ideally 2+ years’ experience in a similar position covering Category Management responsibilities, ideally in a luxury or consumer goods-focussed business
- An interest in fashion and the luxury goods market
- Procurement expertise, with experience of operating on a global scale, with a drive to deliver best-in-class Purchasing methods, while maintaining a continuous improvement mindset
- Strong influencer who has the readiness to identify cost reduction opportunities, with the aim of achieving service targets with respect to quality, costs and time
- Fluent in English essential, German speaking would be an advantage
- Accustomed and knowledgeable in using SAP system and related software
If you are interested in applying for this Senior Buyer Marketing & eCommerce role, please register your interest using the link below. Alternatively, please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Neil Cope in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.