Our client is a young and innovate technology company, with a culture that promotes creativity and initiative.
They are currently recruiting for an experienced ICT System Engineer to add significant value to the IT team and make an impact of the company's IT strategy.
The role is based in Bern and requires 2 days of presence in the office every week.
Responsibilities of the ICT Systems Engineer will include:
- Design and further development of IT infrastructure with Microsoft 365, Azure, Windows Server, Ubuntu, VMware, PRTG, Veeam
- Planning, installation and configuration of cloud and on-premises solutions
- Configuration of monitoring and enhancement of automation and 3rd level support
- Regular analysis of the requirements and evaluating feasibility of ideas
- Product evaluation and project responsibility
- Selection and coordination of IT partners and suppliers
- Maintenance of the system documentation
- Managing cyber security together with external partners
- Active participation and implementation of the cloud transition
- Several years of professional experience as a System Engineer
- Strong practical knowledge of the Microsoft product range and network
- Basic knowledge of Linux (Ubuntu), network and firewall
- Experience with emergency scenarios and in-depth knowledge of cyber security
- Independence, astuteness and a customer-centric approach
- Fluency in English
- Ability to relocate to Bern or travel there 2 times a week
EMEA Recruitment is committed to promoting Equity, Diversity and Inclusion in the workplace. We act as a neutral third party in the recruitment process, basing our candidate searches on skills and experience. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sex, relationship status, disability, race, religion/beliefs, or sexual orientation.