Our client is a successful and growing international business that has developed a reputation for innovative and high-quality products.
They are currently recruiting for a Business Controller, who will also have responsibility for leading and supporting the Accounting team.
The role is based in the Jura-Nord district of canton Vaud and offers a flexible working arrangement.
Key responsibilities of the Business Controller will include:
- Development of budgets and monthly performance analysis
- Regular forecast production, review and variance investigation
- Building strong relationships across the business and providing high quality finance business partner support
- Supervision and leadership of the Accounting team
- Review and development of internal controls
- Projects including system development, implementation and business set-up or integration
Our client is looking for:
- Significant controlling experience within an international company, ideally with a focus on commercial/ manufacturing controlling
- Good Accounting knowledge and understanding of statutory and regulatory processes to ensure effective internal controls (Swiss GAAP etc)
- Strong leadership skills
- Fluent English is essential; French language skills are a considerable asset
- Experience of working with current ERP systems
EMEA Recruitment is committed to promoting Equity, Diversity and Inclusion in the workplace. We act as a neutral third party in the recruitment process, basing our candidate searches on skills and experience. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sex, relationship status, disability, race, religion/beliefs, or sexual orientation.