EMEA Recruitment is delighted to be partnering exclusively with Redefine Meat, in its search for a Plant Financial Controller – EMEA.
In this role, you will help set up the Plant Controlling function, and actively steer growth and cost control for the newly opened production facility in Best.
You will drive the effective set-up of the manufacturing model in the plant and set up key indicators in EMEA Operations, while assisting with the implementation of the new ERP system for the organisation.
The role reports into the Head of Finance EMEA - you will be part of the Operations management team of EMEA.
You will act as the guardian of accuracy of the factory reporting and P&L. This includes the review of monthly COGS (assumptions and actuals) to drive accuracy and constant improvement initiatives to reach an optimal COGS per KG, both financially and operationally.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PLANT FINANCIAL CONTROLLER:
- Set up the Plant Controlling function, including track and trace mechanisms from raw materials to finished goods, to ensure compliance with the manufacturing model of the entity
- Responsible for the preparation of accurate and timely monthly financial reporting (B/S and P&L) for the production plant, under supervision of the Head of Finance EMEA
- Support ERP implementation to deliver an efficient financial tool that includes an accurate P&L for production and data to drive constant improvement at the factory
- Drive analysis of operational expenses at the production facility, project costs and prepayments to ensure correct allocation to the B/S
- Conduct monthly COGS reviews (standard and actual costs) and drive actions to reach an optimal COGS per KG
- Identify main cost drivers and associated KPIs (OPE; waste; capacity utilization; downtime; cleaning; staff and other)
- Design robust control framework to monitor inventory levels and material consumption
- Drive forecast accuracy and logistic costs to improve production planning and reduce stock, introduce conditional sales mechanisms to support reduction of logistic costs
- Review intercompany balances with HQ of Redefine Meat in Israel and drive reconciliation of production related B/S accounts
- Bachelor’s/master’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or Economics
- 5+ years’ working experience in management, financial or cost accounting
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, MS Office
- Strong technical accounting skills, with a good understanding of cost accounting principles and Dutch statutory requirements (including IFRS)
- Solid experience working in manufacturing environments - food industry or FMCG is a plus
- Experience in SAP by Design or similar financial ledger and ERP systems
- Experience in prior implementation of ERP system is a plus
- Fluent Dutch/English language skills
EMEA Recruitment is committed to promoting Equity, Diversity and Inclusion in the workplace. We act as a neutral third party in the recruitment process, basing our candidate searches on skills and experience. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sex, relationship status, disability, race, religion/beliefs, or sexual orientation.