On behalf of our international client, we are seeking a Head of FP&A.
Reporting to the Deputy CFO, this role will have responsibility for shaping the new FP&A department, with direct exposure to strategic leadership.
Head of FP&A – Exclusive, Vaud, Switzerland
The main duties and responsibilities of the Head of FP&A are:
- Monitoring and explanation of the financial status of the organisation on a daily basis for the senior leadership
- Steering budgeting and forecasting, covering all departments and ongoing projects, and consolidating for understanding by non-Finance, KPI setting
- Manage the FP&A team to deliver high-quality analysis and insights to support business decisions and drive financial performance, long range (5 years) planning
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders across the business to ensure the FP&A function is embedded and valued
- Foster a culture of innovation and continuous improvement in the FP&A function
The main skills required by the Head of FP&A are:
- Significant skills in financial planning and analysis, with a strong track record of delivering high-quality analysis and insights
- Proven experience in managing and working through change – ability to get into the details when necessary
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and financial modelling skills – budget/forecast vs actual, making objectives happen in reality
- Excellent presentation, communication and social skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels – Finance and non-Finance
- Fluency in English, both written and oral
EMEA Recruitment is committed to promoting Equity, Diversity and Inclusion in the workplace. We act as a neutral third party in the recruitment process, basing our candidate searches on skills and experience. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sex, relationship status, disability, race, religion/beliefs, or sexual orientation.