EMEA Recruitment is working exclusively with a global business within the industrial sector as they search for a Global Learning Management System (LMS) Administrator to join their growing team.
Based in France, Spain or Italy, you will report into the HR Business Analyst and be responsible for the effective management, administration, and optimization of the organisation's Learning Management System.
Responsibilities of the Global LMS Administrator:
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the Learning Management System, including user access, course setup, content uploads, and troubleshooting technical issues
- Work closely with subject matter experts and the Global Learning and Development Manager to upload, update, and maintain training courses and learning materials on the LMS
- Provide technical support to LMS users, including employees and trainers, and conduct training sessions to familiarise users with the LMS features and functionalities
- Generate regular reports on LMS usage, course completion rates, and user performance
- Analyse data to identify trends and make data-driven recommendations for improvements
- Ensure that the LMS is compliant with data security and privacy regulations, and maintain accurate records of training completion for reporting back to stakeholders
- Proven experience in managing Learning Management Systems and administering online training platforms (ideally Cornerstone)
- Strong technical acumen with the ability to troubleshoot technical issues and work collaboratively with teams
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data and draw insights to improve the LMS performance
EMEA Recruitment is committed to promoting Equity, Diversity and Inclusion in the workplace. We act as a neutral third party in the recruitment process, basing our candidate searches on skills and experience. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sex, relationship status, disability, race, religion/beliefs, or sexual orientation.