EMEA Recruitment is partnering with a transforming international business to recruit a Head of FP&A to be based in its Amsterdam office.
This is a great opportunity for a results-driven global FP&A professional to join a business conscious of sustainability and environmental impact.
Reporting to and working closely with the CFO as well as leading a small, global team, this role will lead the budgeting, planning and tracking of financial performance across the business and will play a pivotal role in the ambitious growth and optimisation plans the business has.
This is a unique opportunity for a candidate with 10 plus years’ relevant experience to use their hands on financial modelling, presenting and reporting abilities as well as their people management skills to really add value and elevate the FP&A function.
Your duties as Head of FP&A will include, although will not be limited to:
- Leading the FP&A activities within the business and being the main point of contact
- Managing global annual budgeting, forecasting, planning and reporting
- Reviewing and implementing best practice processes and approach for the function
- Working across the business with stakeholders from all functions
- People management and development
- Supporting ad-hoc activities and projects within the Finance function
- Degree in Accounting or Finance
- At least 10 years’ relevant work experience
- Fluent in English
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Excel and BI tools
- A keen eye for detail with good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to effectively communicate at all levels of the organisation
- High level of honesty, integrity, commitment and responsibility
EMEA Recruitment is committed to promoting Equity, Diversity and Inclusion in the workplace. We act as a neutral third party in the recruitment process, basing our candidate searches on skills and experience. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sex, relationship status, disability, race, religion/beliefs, or sexual orientation.