EMEA Recruitment is working with an international consumer brand as they look to hire a Talent Analytics Consultant to join their HR Analytics function.
It's an exciting time to join the organisation as they look to the future, ensuring they have the right talent in the business to achieve their company ambitions.
This is a critical role in their HR department and offers the opportunity to help them on their data and talent management journey.
Your responsibilities as the Talent Analytics Consultant:
- Effectively use data to drive end-to-end talent conversations in the business
- Support leaders to make talent management decisions, based on data, linked to the business strategy
- Use Talent Intelligence to assess the external labour market
- Use People Analytics to assess the internal talent landscape
- Translate talent related data into 'stories' that decisions/strategies can be based upon
- Help the function move towards predictive analytics
- A good understanding of the talent management cycle
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to translate data
- Able to communicate well with senior business leaders across the organisation
- Able to bring insights to life with compelling storytelling
- Energy and drive to succeed in a transforming environment
- Advanced Excel skills
- Fluent in English (other languages an advantage)
EMEA Recruitment is committed to promoting Equity, Diversity and Inclusion in the workplace. We act as a neutral third party in the recruitment process, basing our candidate searches on skills and experience. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sex, relationship status, disability, race, religion/beliefs, or sexual orientation.