On behalf of a high-profile international brand, EMEA Recruitment is hiring a Head of HR Transformation to drive transformational change across the global business.
Using Agile principles, you'll drive organisation-wide change projects where you will be deployed as a squad with executive sponsorship.
The role sits on the HRLT and reports into the CHRO so it's a high-profile and critical role for the organisation.
Responsibilities of the Head of HR Transformation:
- Own the strategy and global implementation of medium/long term transformative projects
- Manage end-to-end transformation from conceptual design to full deployment
- Research industry trends to advise executives on innovative practices to optimise organisational change
- Work with HR peers to upskill them in driving global transformation
- Use people analytics to drive data-driven decision making
- Significant experience leading and driving transformation in an international setting
- In-depth understanding of Agile principles and leading a squad
- Knowledge of change management, organisation design and workforce analytics
- Able to work cross-functionally and communicate with senior stakeholders
- Commercially minded with strong business acumen
- Master's level education would be ideal
EMEA Recruitment is committed to promoting Equity, Diversity and Inclusion in the workplace. We act as a neutral third party in the recruitment process, basing our candidate searches on skills and experience. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sex, relationship status, disability, race, religion/beliefs, or sexual orientation.