EMEA Recruitment is working with an international consumer brand as it looks to recruit a Head of HR Technology & Analytics to drive process optimisation and the evolution in to a truly data-driven organisation.
Managing a team in the HR Analytics and HRIS space, you will be end responsible for the HR digital agenda across the global organisation.
The role reports directly into the CHRO, sits on HRLT, and offers an opportunity to join a business where achieving a significant impact is possible.
Responsibilities of the Head of HR Technology & Analytics:
- Providing insights to support data-driven business decisions linked to the people agenda
- Through effective storytelling, you’ll translate analysis into practical solutions to optimise the workforce to support the achievement of business goals
- Raise the bar in terms of efficiencies and process optimisation in all aspects of HR technology
- Establish data governance to increase transparency and autonomy of data
- Manage and inspire a team to deliver a best-in-class service to the business
- High level of technical knowledge linked to innovation in HRIS and HR Analytics space
- Digitally savvy and data driven
- Able to build strong relationships internally and externally
- User centric and a growth mindset
- Knowledge in data analysis, modelling, data visualisation and advanced Excel skills
- Great leadership skills
- Ideally a BSc with a focus on Data/Analytics (IT/Economics)
EMEA Recruitment is committed to promoting Equity, Diversity and Inclusion in the workplace. We act as a neutral third party in the recruitment process, basing our candidate searches on skills and experience. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sex, relationship status, disability, race, religion/beliefs, or sexual orientation.