MEA Recruitment is working with a consumer entertainment products company in the Leiden area in its search for an Accounting Team Lead.
The Accounting Team Lead will assist the business with all general ledger activities, as well as manage the General Ledger team.
The successful Accounting Team Lead will work for a fast-growing international company with an attractive salary, excellent benefits, and very flexible organisation.
- Analyse financial data for accurate revenue and cost allocation
- Manage general ledger entries, including accruals, deferred costs, reclassifications, and intercompany/interdepartmental entries
- Conduct general ledger accounts reconciliation, as well as reconcile and resolve intercompany balances
- Perform monthly accounts analysis to verify the accuracy of journal entries and balances
- Maintain supporting documentation and records
- Complete month-end journal entries within the company's deadline
- Align general ledger practices with budgeting
- Support audit procedures, as well as financial reporting
- Required: Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance with 5-10+ years of relevant Accounting experience
- Experience managing a team
- Audit experience
- Proficient in Excel
- Ability to build relationships with diverse groups and professionals at different levels
- Capable of independently resolving complex issues
- Fluent in English
EMEA Recruitment is committed to promoting Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion in the workplace. We act as a neutral third party in the recruitment process, basing our candidate searches on skills and experience. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sex, relationship status, disability, race, religion/beliefs, or sexual orientation.