EMEA Recruitment are working with a consumer entertainment products company in the Leiden area in search of a GL Accountant.
As the GL Accountant, you will assist with month-end, quarter-end and year-end close processes including the preparation of journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations.
The successful GL Accountant will work for a fast-growing international company and receive an attractive salary and excellent benefits.
This is a very flexible organisation.
- Create monthly journal entries with proper documentation and descriptions
- Review and adjust monthly accruals for accuracy and record corresponding journal entries
- Analyse and maintain the general ledger to ensure accurate revenue and cost allocation
- Complete all month-end journal entries by the company's deadline
- Analyse balance sheet accounts and provide detailed support schedules and monthly reconciliations
- Prepare thorough balance sheet reconciliations and assist with annual audit procedures
- File monthly and quarterly tax returns as well as closing
- Reconcile and resolve intercompany balances
- Degree in Finance/Accounting preferred, but not required
- 3-5 years of Accounting and/or Accounts Payable experience
- Proficient in Excel; familiarity with Axapta/Navision is a plus
- Fluent in English; knowledge of other EU languages (FR/ES/IT/DE) is a plus
EMEA Recruitment is committed to promoting Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion in the workplace. We act as a neutral third party in the recruitment process, basing our candidate searches on skills and experience. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sex, relationship status, disability, race, religion/beliefs, or sexual orientation.