EMEA Recruitment is working with an international business in Alphen aan den Rijn as it looks to hire an interim Payroll Specialist to join its HR Services team.
The role will be for a minimum of 6 months and is responsible for the monthly payroll of 150 employees based in the Netherlands.
The business is also improving HR/payroll processes so you'll be involved in projects related to this.
Responsibilities of the Payroll Specialist:
- Manage the monthly processing of payroll, including overtime, expense claims and travel expenses
- Coordinate salary payments in cooperation with the Finance team
- Be the first point of contact for payroll-related queries
- Collect and check data on employee and payroll transactions
- Support in projects such as data migration to a new system
- Proven expertise in processing Dutch payroll
- Knowledge of Dutch payroll legislation
- Highly organised
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong Excel skills
EMEA Recruitment is committed to promoting Equity, Diversity and Inclusion in the workplace. We act as a neutral third party in the recruitment process, basing our candidate searches on skills and experience. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sex, relationship status, disability, race, religion/beliefs, or sexual orientation.