EMEA Recruitment is working exclusively with our client, an innovative manufacturing company based in Eindhoven, in its search for a Financial Accountant, who can work in Eindhoven or remotely from anywhere in the Netherlands.
The Financial Accountant will be part of the business’ European Finance team, responsible for the day-to-day accounting activities and consolidation of the general ledger at regional level.
For the successful Financial Accountant, there is an attractive salary and a generous benefits package. There is also a clear path for progression as the business grows.
- Month-end close and working with external AP providers, as well as posting journal entries and accruals
- Setting up and maintaining supporting documentation (balance sheet accounts reconciliation, tax, (Sox) audit)
- Ensuring invoices are correctly and timely posted in accounting and sent to customers
- Following up on the collection of AR and coordinating monthly payroll inputs and outputs with external payroll providers
- Preparing the weekly payments and bank account reconciliation
- Assisting with the preparation of management reporting to support the regional business and management with forecast
- Reporting quarterly to the US head office and preparing financial statements, as well as coordinating all statutory reporting in the different countries
- Degree in Accounting/Financial Administration
- 2-5 years’ experience working in a multi-national company or accounting firm
- Experience with SAP/Oracle is preferred
- Advanced Excel
- Fluent English is a must - Dutch is strongly desired
EMEA Recruitment is committed to promoting Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion in the workplace. We act as a neutral third party in the recruitment process, basing our candidate searches on skills and experience. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sex, relationship status, disability, race, religion/beliefs, or sexual orientation.