We are exclusively recruiting for a Governance Lead on behalf of our client; a global body looking at sustainability and best practices within business, to make a positive impact on our world.
This is a unique opportunity for a Governance Lead to join an organisation where you can be closely involved in the coordinating and governing of a global organisation, as well as supporting strategic decisions.
The organisation operates a 100% remote working model, with a physical presence in Amsterdam (NL) and London (UK).
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Relevant Experience and Qualifications
- Owning the relationship between the board and wider teams as the first point of contact
- Look after governance documents and ensuring compliance of statutory requirements
- Plan, coordinate and review annual plans and annual reports for board approval
- Review and manage risk framework to enable informed and timely decisions
- Recruitment and onboarding support of new board members
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role, either commercial or not-for-profit organisation
- Project management expertise with the ability to adapt as priorities change
- Exceptional organisational and planning skills
- Fluent in English – excellent verbal and written; must be confident liaising with internal and external teams and stakeholders
- A collaborative self-starter who is comfortable working in a remote environment
If you are interested in applying for this Governance Lead, please register your interest using the link below. Alternatively, please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Megan Sabeto in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 87 28.
EMEA Recruitment is committed to promoting Equity, Diversity and Inclusion in the workplace. We act as a neutral third party in the recruitment process, basing our candidate searches on skills and experience. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sex, relationship status, disability, race, religion/beliefs, or sexual orientation.
Thank you for your interest in this role. If you apply via LinkedIn and do not hear from us within two weeks, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. To be assured of a response, please apply via emearecruitment.com