Our client, an international consumer goods company, is currently looking to hire a Solutions Architect for SAP FICO who can work in Barcelona or remotely from anywhere in Spain.
The responsibilities of the SAP FICO Solutions Architect will include but will not be limited to:
- Facilitating the development, design, and support of SAP FICO applications
- Work with the business groups and support business requirement
- Lead the activities to design solutions and resolve issues
- Manage configuration and development of FICO modules
- Translate end-user requirements into technical specifications
- Organise and coordinate testing activities
- Coordinate end-user training
- Manage development and enhancements requests
- Proactively develop solutions that will support companies’ goals
- Manage production support
- Experience in managing full cycle SAP implementations
- Experience in configuration of finance and controlling SAP modules
- Track record in the development and maintenance of SAP applicationsExpertise in systems analysis and design
- A self-starter with strong sense of ownership
- Strong collaboration skills
- Fluency in English
The successful candidate will be offered an attractive salary package and have an opportunity to work for an international company offering excellent career development prospects within the group.
EMEA Recruitment is committed to promoting Equity, Diverstiy and Inclusion, in the workplace. We act as a neutral third party in the recruitment process, basing our candidate searches on skills and experience. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sex, relationship status, disability, race, religion/beliefs, or sexual orientation.