As an Accountant/CAPEX & Investment Controller for our leading global chemical client, you will take on an exciting role within the Accounting team.
You will be responsible for ensuring compliance with the company’s guidelines, policies, and accounting principles. You will also be involved in internal controls, book closing and reporting, and driving projects.
In this position, you will be involved in continuous training in CAPEX and Investment controlling.
This role extends beyond the job description as it betters the people with whom you will work, the communities the company serves, and the world.
Key responsibilities of the Accountant/CAPEX & Investment Controller:
- Account reconciliations and analysis
- SOX compliance
- Monthly and annual closing
- Participation in forecasting and budgeting
- Actively driving improvements in routines and processes
- A degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field
- Experience in an Accounting position in a large, international industrial company
- Experience with different international GAAPs, BI tools and SOX is an advantage
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in financial software, ERP systems (e.g. SAP), and Excel
EMEA Recruitment is committed to promoting Equity, Diversity and Inclusion in the workplace. We act as a neutral third party in the recruitment process, basing our candidate searches on skills and experience. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sex, relationship status, disability, race, religion/beliefs, or sexual orientation.